Thursday, June 30, 2011

The boys are here- week 3

Last Saturday was my birthday and I did a special post for that but Grammy forgot to include these two pictures.


I found out that I was born at 7:08 in the morning from this wine bottle that has my picture on it. I got up at 5:30 so I wouldn't miss my birth moment.







This is the super soaker that Pam and Steve gave me. We played with it all week.






The circle was the safe zone.













Dev practiced tracing letters when no one was watching him.








Sunday Dillan found a whole bunch of baby caterpillars.














We ran out of cookies so we had to make more on Monday.


Dillan rigged up something with rocks in the wagon to make sparks but it didn't work at all.








Monday night Grammy agreed to sleep in the fort with Devan and me.


We get everything organized. It was time to go to bed.





We had the lantern on and discovered there were bugs flying around inside the fort. Grammy had a hard time killing one of the big ones. Finally she did but I didn't want to sleep out there anymore so we all came in the house. Grammy thought it was funny.



We found this clock in Grandpa's box of treasures in the shed. We were going to hang it in the fort but the plastic melted.





We also found these old roller skates that were my moms.


I tried them out.


Roller blading is easier.





Dillan tried too.















Devan tried too.


Grandpa said if we sit quiet and hold out our hands with birdseed that birds would land to eat the seed. They didn't.







Tuesday night we decided to try to sleep in the fort after we bug proofed it. This time Dillan wanted to sleep in it with me but wanted Grammy to sleep with us. We all get in there and get ready to turn the light off and Dillan decides he doesn't want to stay so he went into the cabin and Grammy and I slept in there all night.



Wednesday morning Grandpa took Dillan and me to the driving range to hit some golf balls. That was fun.


Thursday we went to Meteor Crater. I'll do another blog just on that trip.



Love, Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment