Sunday, June 26, 2011

Logan's 9th birthday

Yesterday I was 9.


Friday we went to Showlow for me to shop for presents from Grammy and Grandpa. I bought a radio-controlled monster truck.



I also bought a Nerf machine gun that was on sale.


Dillan is hiding from me.


I wanted to have pulled pork for my birthday dinner but Grammy said that I was in charge of making it. She found a recipe that used root beer to cook the meat


I spilled alot of pork rub stuff but I got it all rubbed in.


Grandpa and I played several games of pool. I beat him.



The pork cooked for 8 hours. Then I had to pull it apart, which was kinda messy.


My birthday cake just about didn't fit in the freezer.



Grandpa and me playing pool and drinking beer. (I had root beer, mom!)


Steve and I played some pool.


My birthday dinner. Dillan ate THREE pulled pork sandwiches. Grammy thinks that's a record for him.



Me and my birthday cake.


This cake is from the Dairy Queen and is a chocolate extreme blizzard cake. It was REALLY good!



Steve and Pam gave me a super soaker. It shoots a half a gallon of water and is awesome.
I had a really good birthday. I slept until 9:00 Sunday morning.
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment