Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grammy's birthday

Grammy's birthday was Saturday.

We made her stay in bed so we could serve her breakfast.




She opened all of her presents.


This is the card we found for her.


Dillan bought Grammy an egg cracker and it works.


Devan bought Grammy this to keep the spiders away.


I bought the pink flamingos for the flower garden.





Grandpa and I made a strawberry dessert with angel food cake. The cake kinda flopped!


But it will work for the recipe.


It looks OK.


We went down to Pam and Steve's for dinner. This is Devan before he got sick and barfed.


I put alot of candles on the cake.


Pam had some trouble lighting all of the candles.






I blew out the candles before anyone else could.


We had to go home early because Devan was sick. I think Grammy had a happy birthday.


Logan


PS. Only one more week here before we go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment