Sunday, July 17, 2011

The boys are here- week 5


Grandpa is playing MarioKart with us.


Tuesday we had a huge rainstorm. We got an inch and a half of rain in less than an hour. This tree was struck by lightning in the next door neighbor's yard, about 40 yards from the cabin. Grandpa saw the strike. The noise was so loud and it raised our hats off of our heads.



One day we went to the driving range and hit some golf balls. Another day we went out in the forest to do some target shooting. They finally lifted the restrictions that closed the forest.











Wednesday we went to the Red Onion for supper. One of my mom's classmates recognized us boys by our pictures that are on FaceBook.



One of my creative designs in my root beer cup.



This is an ugly bug I caught.



My Grammy finished this girl apron and it's for sale. She wanted me or Dillan to put it on so she could take a picture but we wouldn't.


Uncle Brent left this week to go to London to get on the Queen Elizabeth ship. He'll be gone until November 15th.



The next blog will be about Grammy's birthday.


Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment