Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fishing was fun

Monday we went fishing at Black Canyon Lake. The water was pretty low.

Devan is going to try to catch a fish.


I'm looking through the tackle box but decided to use a worm.


Devan and me fishing.


I caught the first fish.





This is the fish that Devan caught on Grandpa's pole.



Snack time for Devan.


Dillan and Grandpa fishing.

I got two fish. Grammy got one and Devan got one. Dillan tried hard but only got a couple of bites.

There were fat little chippers everywhere.

This guy stole one of Devan's pretzels and came back for some cheese!



Grandpa and me cleaned the 4 fish.











We all had to taste the fish. I actually thought it was OK but I had to dip the pieces in melted butter. Devan and Dillan didn't like it at all.


Grammy thought they wouldn't eat the trout so she fixed the rest of the crab legs for them.



We hope we get to go fishing again this week.



Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment