Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

Halloween 2010 began on Saturday with a Halloween/Oktoberfest party at the Beltz's.

Zombie scary dude and the Desert Army Commando!


German boy, Hans (Sorry I missed the legs, Greg!)


Surfer boy turned into Hawaiian Ken (Brent)





Hoodies!


Pam and Steve, with Hawaiian Ken and Elvis (Eddie)

German born Inga (Beth)




A stolen cupcake with yummy frosting! Heck with the cake part.


Punky Brewster (niece Shari)



Hawaiian Barbie (Jos) pushing the Jaeger!

All of the WILD hoodies!


Our friends, Pam and Steve. Notice our "Costumes".

These are scrubs that I got as a present before I retired. My name was embroidered on them but I added the second line with my new sewing machine!


I added this line to one of JB's original maintenance shirts. You may have heard him referring to himself as an M.D.........that is Maintenance Dude!
As we were ready to leave at 9:00, Dev was pawned off on us so he would not be neglected, as the party went on. So he spent the night with us in Buzz but on Sunday morning "he wanted to go home REAL BAD"! He probably knew that the sugar rush would be soon to start!


Here's the three boys all ready to go treat and treating with Uncle Brenty and Auntie Jos.
Dev was Buzz the day before but dressed up as a really cute Woody for the official event. Logan got his scary face painted by Aunt Jos. And Dil had padded shoulders and arms to make him look a little more buff!
Fun party. The following day was a little slow for some of the participants. I wish I would have taken a picture of the counter with ALL of the food. There was enough for several parties. Don't think anyone went home hungry....or thirsty!

No comments:

Post a Comment