Thursday, August 19, 2010

2 retirement projects complete

One long-awaited project got completed yesterday.

The wood railing on the upper deck was in dire need of being replaced so this was the week JB planned to accomplish the task.


Looks good, huh? Now it matches the main deck plus it's alot safer. JB, you can scratch this one off of your retirement to-do list!
While he was painting and sawing away, I was cleaning my closet (s). Time to get rid of the work clothes, although I thought I had made a pretty big dent in this job last summer.


The pics are a little dark but there's lots of hanging clothes and 2 garbage bags of other "not going to wear anymore" items. I hope the church thrift shop appreciates how well maintained and ready to wear all of these clothes are. I can take this one off of MY to-do list so I don't have to hear anymore that "I have too many clothes!" The tax write-off will thank me.



No comments:

Post a Comment