Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Break- Friday

Friday was another low key day. They all went over to Buzz to charge up batteries.


I think Logan was bored so he decided to get into the dog cage!

Dev is in charge of the string that controls the dog door!


Dil has a handful of birdseed, waiting for the little furry friends to land!
It was raining by noon, as was predicted. We went to the Heber Market for a few goodies. They were out of donut holes but we got more Mt. Dew, Sprite and ice cream!

The boys watched "Kung Fu Panda" while Mr. Dev was persuaded to have "quiet time"!
After a two hour nap, they all went outside for a little fresh air. At six o'clock when they came in, Dev said to me "Can I help?" Sometimes, he is just a perfect angel!

He's playing NASCAR WII and yelling "Go person"! (I think he meant Tony Stewart!)

Following the pizza for dinner, we had an enlightening conversation about quads, with Dev doing the most talking. Here is some of it:
" I want a Buzz quad. My quad has brakes. My papa goes fast on his quad. Logan goes fast on his quad. Grandpa goes fast on his quad. I want a Buzz quad with stickers. My mom has a quad with stickers. Dillan goes slow on his quad. I want to go fast on my Buzz quad. My mom has money to buy me a Buzz quad".......
It all was hilarious!

This is hard to see, but they usually all migrate to the coffee table. Dil is "in the hole" and Dev and Logan are laying on top with the beanbag......waiting for root beer floats!
Plan for Saturday:
1. Check the rocks.
2. Papa is coming.
3. Go to Red Onion for dinner so our favorite waitress can see the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment